[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Platinum Club

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Tue Mar 24 08:01:38 EDT 2009

Andrew,

On that note - Ryan Nariane of "Zero Day" ZDNet Fame recently published the
recap of the recent OWASP Australian Conference 2009 at
http://threatpost.com/blogs/a-recap-2nd-owasp-conference

I actually just found this out tonight (i.e. 11PM Tuesday 24 March) :)

Regards,
Christian Heinrich
OWASP 'Google Hacking" Project Lead
Presenting at OWASP European Conference and CONFidence (13-16 May in Kraków,
Poland)