[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Platinum Club

Jim Manico jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
Mon Mar 23 18:59:35 EDT 2009

Yea!!! Send it my way and Ill patch it onto 14 or 15! =) Perfect! =D

Thanks for following up on this, Drew.

This goes for everyone at OWASP - if you record a conference or meeting and it's interesting WebAppSec - please talk to me about audio file delivery and I'll broadcast it on the podcast feed.

-          Jim

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Platinum Club

Jeff Williams,

I would like to officially welcome you as the second member, besides myself, to the "OWASP Podcast Platinum Club".

This is perhaps one of the only exclusive clubs at OWASP - for it requires that you participate in 5 Official OWASP podcasts. You were a part of OWASP Podcast 1, 7, 8, 9 and now, Podcast 13 which is going live tomorrow. If I was a OWASP leader, being a member of this club would definitely be one of my goals.

PS: If you are an OWASP leader have not been on the show yet, and would like to, please contact jim.manico at owasp.orrg for bookings for May and beyond.

PPS: Jeff, I have the OPPC  (OWASP Podcast Platinum Club) private jet booked for most of May, but the private residence in the Hamptons is free for the foreseeable future. Alfredo will provide you with your orientation.

PPPS: Jeff, our doorman in the Hamptons doesn't just look like Richard Stallman, that's really him - please tip him well.

;-)

Jim Manico, Senior Application Security Engineer

jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com

(301) 604-4882 (work)

(808) 652-3805 (cell)

Aspect Security(tm)