[Owasp-leaders] Fw: [WEB SECURITY] OWASP Security Spending Benchmarks Report

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Mar 19 12:57:01 EDT 2009

Fyi
------Original Message------
From: Jeremiah Grossman
To: websecurity at webappsec.org
Subject: [WEB SECURITY] OWASP Security Spending Benchmarks Report
Sent: Mar 19, 2009 12:50 PM

Hi All,

The OWASP Security Spending Benchmarks Project has just published its
first quarterly report:

http://www.owasp.org/images/b/b2/OWASP_SSB_Project_Report_March_2009.pdf

The project seeks to set benchmarks for security spending in the
development process. We had 17 partner companies participate and
51respondents. There's more about the project on our project website:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Security_Spending_Benchmarks

Boaz Gelbord thoughts on the results can be found at:

http://www.boazgelbord.com/2009/03/security-spending-benchmarks-report.html

Regards,

Jeremiah Grossman
Chief Technology Officer