[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Project Feedback Form

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Mar 19 09:34:18 EDT 2009

Um, I think I may also be the lead for the following probably dead
projects:

* PHP filters (as in I have the latest PHP 5 source for that, but am
reasonably certain that the project is dead). The original authors
I've not seen post here for a long time (Gavin Zuchlinski, Jamie Pratt)
* OWASP PHP CSRF Guard. Again I have the source, but can't find any
pages relating to it
* OWASP PHP AntiXSS library. Benjamin Fields should also be considered
a "Project Owner" in this particular project

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_PHP_Filters
http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=PHP_CSRF_Guard&action=history
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_PHP_AntiXSS_Library_Project

If anyone wants to upload the source to these babies to the Wiki, let
me know. They exist and probably should be up somewhere.

All of these should probably redirect to the ESAPI for PHP port
project, as that's the best bet in the short term (as in, I'm working
on the ESAPI encoder and codec classes right now, and it passes 1/10th
of its test suite).

thanks,
Andrew