[Owasp-leaders] Ties to Google? Support OWASP's Mentoring Effort!

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Tue Mar 17 15:30:52 EDT 2009

Thanks to all who have already replied.

Any interested parties looking for context can reference this statement
regarding our efforts to become a Google Summer of Code Mentoring
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd62v4jh_108pftq2cz

There was a formal application process for Summer of Code mentoring
organization applicants which we followed (see:
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/faqs#org_apply
).

In that sense, there's not much more we can do through that channel.

Dinis' suggestion was to ask OWASP leaders to put in a good word for us - so
I'll let him speak to the coordination of efforts.

--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-