[Owasp-leaders] Ties to Google? Support OWASP's MentoringEffort!

Arshan Dabirsiaghi arshan.dabirsiaghi at aspectsecurity.com
Tue Mar 17 15:22:47 EDT 2009

I strongly agree with the centralization of communication - Microsoft
recently let us know how bad that can be. We were assaulting them
through so many channels that nobody knew who was responsible for what
and nothing
got done.

Now they have a single email alias that someone over there is watching
and delegating from, and we are to discourage any improperly routed
communication.

Arshan