[Owasp-leaders] Ties to Google? Support OWASP's Mentoring Effort!

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Tue Mar 17 15:16:54 EDT 2009

Great idea, though we should probably coordinate efforts rather than
reaching out randomly to our various contacts.  Do you have a target
division/person at Google or a list of people to whom we've already
reached out?  Does Google have a formal process for soliciting sponsorships?

Also, I hope to tap Google's federal sector for AppSec 09 sponsorship,
so I hope this sponsorship effort doesn't exhaust their tolerance for
OWASP support.

Any thoughts on the above?

Thanks,
Rex

--
Rex Booth
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
rex.booth at owasp.org
Visit us at www.owasp.org