[Owasp-leaders] Survey of London chapter attendees

Tony UcedaVelez tonyuv at versprite.com
Thu Mar 12 20:33:48 EDT 2009

In Atlanta, we have a member survey that we have had active for the
past two weeks of a different kind. I built the survey with the goal
of identifying app-sec topics of greatest interest and also in order
to understand expertise levels within the Atlanta chpater. I did not
break it down by role, which in retrospect would have been good. I do
feel that standardized global surveys, as well as more regional ones
will help in multiple areas like marketing, event planning, etc. I
will be posting our ATL survey results on our local chapter page soon
as well as respond to this email thread with the URL.

Tony UcedaVelez
OWASP Atlanta Chapter Lead

Sent from my iPhone