[Owasp-leaders] Sweetening the deal - A challenge for you :-)

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 19:14:28 EDT 2009

To make this more interesting:
Every OWASP Leader (you on this list) who motivates at least one person to
register for the conference gets one free conference admission!
Yes you read that right: you don't have to pay for the conference: but of
course you first have to assure somebody else registers (paying) because you
convinced them.

If you have referred your contact and he/she registered: mail Kate or me and
we'll add you to the Referral section on :
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_Europe_2009_-_Poland_Promotionand
provide you with the discount code.
You still have to pay the travel & hotel yourself.

Don't hesitate to use the promotion slides & flyer to spread the message!

I hope to see you all in Poland next May.

regards

Seba

PS: the venue is limited to 400 people - so act swiftly :-)