[Owasp-leaders] Survey of London chapter attendees

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 16:48:09 EDT 2009

this is actually the last one.... my mistake (notice the uptick in
people out of work... next meeting should be even higher.)

to answer the question for all already got pinged on it.. we use
www.formsite.com to collect RSVP prior to meetings and stats $99USD a
year.

the next confirmed meeting we're doing is May 19th at DTCC see:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro#tab=Chapter_Meetings if your
in town drop in to say hello.

--
Tom Brennan