[Owasp-leaders] Survey of London chapter attendees

Blake Cornell blake at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 16:19:31 EDT 2009

LOL, I guess I did!!!!

First step would be for us to agree upon all the possible types of
attendees.  Once this is done, a word document would have to be normalized
and distributed.  From there, I can create the DB structure and provide
authenticated CSV uploading functionality.  Once we can start collecting
data we all can discuss the visualization requirements.

If anyone wants to shout out functionality requirements please do!!!

Anyone that has data for me to start looking at please send them my way.

Regards,

Blake

  _____

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org

Hi,

I too have been doing similar surveys in our meetings (Spain) and this is
our result:

- IT Manager: 9,43 %
- Security Manager: 7.17 %
- System Manager: 13,20 %
- Security Auditor: 10,94 %
- Security Consultant: 25,28 %
- Application Developers: 9,43 %
- Students: 1,51 %
- IT Professionals: 24,33 %

Maybe we could centralize the results of all the chapters, in order to know
the profile of the attendees. This is interesting, for example, because the
sponsors want to know this information.

Regards,
--
_________________________________
Vicente Aguilera Diaz
 <mailto:vicente.aguilera at owasp.org> vicente.aguilera at owasp.org
Homepage:  <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Spain>
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Spain
PGP: 0xD21C1EF8 - D1F0 E0B5 2ACC B4B5 57CD  C427 58B7 CF0D D21C 1EF8

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Dinis Cruz < <mailto:dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
dinis.cruz at owasp.org> wrote:

I'm currently at the London chapter meeting, and Matt (presenter) just did a
'real-time' survey of the audience that we should do at all OWASP chapter
meeting (and maybe the projects could do a similar survey of their users )

Dinis Cruz