[Owasp-leaders] Survey of London chapter attendees

Vicente Aguilera vicente.aguilera at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 15:21:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

I too have been doing similar surveys in our meetings (Spain) and this is
our result:

- IT Manager: 9,43 %
- Security Manager: 7.17 %
- System Manager: 13,20 %
- Security Auditor: 10,94 %
- Security Consultant: 25,28 %
- Application Developers: 9,43 %
- Students: 1,51 %
- IT Professionals: 24,33 %

Maybe we could centralize the results of all the chapters, in order to know
the profile of the attendees. This is interesting, for example, because the
sponsors want to know this information.

Regards,
--
Vicente Aguilera Diaz
vicente.aguilera at owasp.org
Homepage: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Spain
PGP: 0xD21C1EF8 - D1F0 E0B5 2ACC B4B5 57CD  C427 58B7 CF0D D21C 1EF8