[Owasp-leaders] Proposed site for the Spring 2010 OWASP Global Summit

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 08:08:57 EDT 2009

As one of the planners of the AppSec US 09 conference, this is the first
I've heard of any desire for a mini summit.  Accordingly, we haven't
planned for it and I'm not sure we have the room to accommodate it.  If
this is a serious requirement, please let us know ASAP - we're about a
week away from finalizing our contract with the conference location.

--
Rex Booth
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
rex.booth at owasp.org
Visit us at www.owasp.org