[Owasp-leaders] OWASP in DoD and IC?

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at cox.net
Wed Mar 11 19:06:07 EDT 2009

If you need assistance developing a business case, I suggest reviewing the
ASVS, ESAPI, and Legal datasheets, they may spark ideas and/or provide you
with the necessary language:

http://www.owasp.org/images/4/41/ASVS_One_Page_Handout.pdf

http://www.owasp.org/images/3/31/ESAPI_One_Page_Handout.pdf

http://www.owasp.org/images/a/a1/Legal_One_Page_Handout.pdf