[Owasp-leaders] Proposed site for the Spring 2010 OWASP Global Summit

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 16:00:28 EDT 2009

Eduardo C Neves has been trying to organize this since Portugal. In
fact, we are putting something together in Brazil for this September,
not a summit though and it is meant for Portuguese speaking audience
only :P

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_CPLP_2009

I would say Eduardo and Lucas would be the right contacts for this
since they both live in Brazil.

Regards,

Kuai