[Owasp-leaders] Proposed site for the Spring 2010 OWASP Global Summit

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 15:32:45 EDT 2009

I'm certainly willing to assist anyone that wants to push Brazil as a
potential destination with administrivia. But I do think a pre-requisite to
any venue location is that there is a local OWASP member that will be
dedicated to making the Summit work in that locale.

Is there anyone from Brazil willing to volunteer? OWASP Brazilian Chapter?
--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-