[Owasp-leaders] Proposed site for the Spring 2010 OWASP Global Summit

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 12:45:49 EDT 2009

I believe that a final decision hasn't yet been made. However, given the
delay that we are facing in launching the new SoC, January/February 2010 has
simply come up as the earliest possible date to hold the next Summit.

We are struggling with the necessity of updating our assessment criteria and
its frame, stabilizing the information we consider key in each project and
the way we display it in our website.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment_-_Update
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Live_CD_2008_Project_-_Assessment_Frame
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Enterprise_Security_API

To do so, as always, your contributions are most welcomed.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager