[Owasp-leaders] Proposed site for the Spring 2010 OWASP Global Summit

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 12:04:30 EDT 2009

It sounds like the Conferences Committee has decided to postpone the
Fall 2009 summit until Spring 2010 - is that correct?  Is the event then
to occur every 18 months instead of annually?

Just curious.  If this has already been publicly disseminated, I apologize.

--
Rex Booth
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
rex.booth at owasp.org
Visit us at www.owasp.org