[Owasp-leaders] Proposed site for the Spring 2010 OWASP Global Summit

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 11:36:52 EDT 2009

Jason, thanks for owning up to the voting!  Um, I was at the table next to
the choices and know who else used ALL their green dots for Brazil.  J

The conferences committee will definitely consider alternative locations for
2011!  That being said, if someone would like to "host" the event, please
submit a proposal to the committee.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Skype:  kate.hartmann1

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes