[Owasp-leaders] Proposed site for the Spring 2010 OWASP Global Summit

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 10:57:32 EDT 2009

Sure there are major cities outside the US also :)
Like London, Dublin, Paris, Zurich & Rome.

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes