[Owasp-leaders] RSS plugin for MediaWiki

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Tue Mar 10 13:57:53 EDT 2009

Two things. The RSS feed reader I was referring too was server side. The
google and Twitter feeds are client side. When I was talking about slowing
down the site, The server side was causing the server to have big issues. I
would prefer to not do that again. The client side solutions are great since
the load is not on the server, but they do make the site appear to be slow.
While the javascript is fetching the feeds, the site stop loading.

As for RSS feeds of content on the OWASP site, you can already get those
feeds. The links are on the bottom left.

--Larry