[Owasp-leaders] IBM/Rational Static Analysis

Andre Gironda andreg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:49:28 EST 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 8:46 AM, McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT)
<James.McGovern at thehartford.com> wrote:
> Anyone here ever looked into the IBM/Rational offering around static
> analysis? IBM may have a strategy to bundle with other products effectively
> making static analysis free for larger enterprises.

John Steven wrote a bit on IBM AppScan DE -
http://www.cigital.com/justiceleague/2009/01/22/let-the-posturing-begin/

Jim Manico, Jeff Williams, and I discussed hybrid analysis on OWASP Podcast #8:
http://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/owasp_podcast_8.mp3
Both the above post, as well as the Ounce O2 project are discussed
(all in the first 10 minutes - you don't even need to listen to the
whole thing!) ;>

Cheers,
Andre