[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Website

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Mar 6 12:45:35 EST 2009

Well done, Larry, congratulations! I also find this
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Enterprise_Security_API
solution very clean and useful. If I may, I would suggest adding a tab
called “News” to display the latest progresses made by the project.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager