[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Mailing Lists

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Fri Mar 6 11:46:05 EST 2009

1:06 pm. If you need assistance with configuring Ironport, I know of
several individuals that can assist.

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Larry.casey at owasp.org

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.