[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Mailing Lists

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Mar 5 13:06:13 EST 2009

I got the message at 1:05

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Laurence Casey
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 12:55 PM
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org

All,

Over the past few months mail sent to this and other larger lists has been
delayed. This delay obviously caused confusion and the root cause for the
delay has been very difficult to locate. After subscribing to this list
using several different email accounts, it pointed me in the right
direction. I believe the cause it due to too many connections through our
IronPort. I have changed many settings and am using this email to both test
and inform everyone I am working the issue. I expect this will help and
feedback is helpful. Most importantly is the time you receive the email. If
you could send time sent and time received in your response.

So we don't flood this list again, please send responses to me directly.

Thanks

--Larry Casey
Larry.casey at owasp.org