[Owasp-leaders] Are Security folks too stiff

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Mar 4 05:44:06 EST 2009

Tom, i've had a number of Irish chapter join, how big is my bucket. How can
I empty it?

ek

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes