[Owasp-leaders] Are Security folks too stiff

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 13:35:11 EST 2009

Love those videos at owasp.tv :)

BTW - CHAPTER LEADERS if you sign-up new members/supporters at your local chapter don't forget there is a 60/40 split on funds. 40% goes into your local chapter bucket!!

Once you raise money at your local chapter, you too can invest in a $500 video camera to record your meeting speakers, upload them to video.google.com and then post them in your local chapter wiki/owasp.tv page to archive your efforts and great talks being given across the world on appsec

Any questions, give me a call at 973-202-0122