[Owasp-leaders] Only 3 meetings before April-30 ??

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Tue Mar 3 11:23:52 EST 2009

Hartford's next meeting is April 30th. Wouldn't it be great if we could
upload ics files so that folks could directly add OWASP events to their
outlook calendar...

From: Seba <seba at owasp.org>

Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 06:21:03
To: OWASP Leaders<owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] Only 3 meetings before April-30 ??

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.