[Owasp-leaders] PCI, more ego than brains...

Eduardo V. C. Neves eduardo.neves at owasp.org
Mon Mar 2 21:08:44 EST 2009

So let's work together on that for the next Season of Code, including
an invitation to PCI Council to sponsor the project. :-) I am not
kidding, this is one more reason to use the standard in an adequate
fashion and in my perspective, something that add value to them and
also the market. Don't we have to make application security more
visible?

best regards,

- en