[Owasp-leaders] PCI, more ego than brains...

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Mon Mar 2 15:13:11 EST 2009

So, can we get a project started to recommend publicly how PCI can be
made better?

________________________________

	--
	Eoin Keary CISSP CISA

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

	OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
	OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
	OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

	Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

--
Mark Bristow

OWASP Global Conferences Committee member -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee
AppSec US 09 Organizer -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_US_2009_-_Washington_DC
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Washington_DC
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.