[Owasp-leaders] Generating Passwords

Jim Manico jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
Thu Jan 15 19:19:09 EST 2009

If someone is able to profile your ram and steal data from there, you are so screwed - way beyond just password theft.

The likelihood is a very small number, the impact is radicallty high - but the criticality overall is also a low number, so it's not something I think we need to worry about in a server-side Java enviornment.
--
Jim Manico, Senior Application Security Engineer
jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
(301) 604-4882 (work)
(808) 652-3805 (cell)

Aspect Security(tm)
Securing your applications at the source
http://www.aspectsecurity.com