[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: OWASP DC Meeting Feb 5th @ GW

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Jan 15 14:26:22 EST 2009

OWASP Leaders,

For any of you who will be in the DC metro for ShmooCon the DC OWASP
Chapter will be holding a meeting Thursday February 5th 2009 at the
George Washington University, Duques Hall Rm 553 (2201 G St. NW
Washington, DC 20037) at 6:30 pm.  We'd love to have some other OWASP
people who are in town stop by.

Pizza and sodas will be provided, we just ask you RSVP on upcoming
(http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1494008) so that we have a good
headcount for refreshments.  Speakers are still TBD (We just got firm
word on the space, as it's new) so if you have a talk you want to give
feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
OWASP DC Chapter Leads