[Owasp-leaders] iWork keynote OWASP template?

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:28:08 EST 2009

One vote for ODF as that's all I ever use anymore - though I'm likely
the minority.

Whatever we end up with, I'll be creating an ODF eventually and will
gladly share it/upload it after its created.  My final presentations
have been distributed as PDFs that has the best general support and
actually works well full screen if you're not into fancy transitions.

-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project
http://mtesauro.com/livecd/ - Documentation Wiki