[Owasp-leaders] iWork keynote OWASP template?

Andrea Cogliati andrea.cogliati at owasp.org
Thu Jan 15 12:08:07 EST 2009

I've uploaded a Keynote '08 template to:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Presentations

BTW, the page looks a little bit outdated: is somebody still managing
it? I also wonder, for the sake of openness, whether we should move to
ODF instead (and probably create a lot of interoperability problems).

Andrea