[Owasp-leaders] OWASP ASVS Beta -- Request for Comments as Input toRelease draft

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Jan 14 23:21:10 EST 2009

I really like that youre using the "team" signature here.  Its a step
towards not making everything about attribution.  I know it's hard to
work in the open but it's a better way.  Try getting people to post
comments to the list instead of privately.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams
Aspect Security
work: 410-707-1487