[Owasp-leaders] iWork keynote OWASP template?

Marcin Wielgoszewski marcinw86 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:08:49 EST 2009

Hey Steve, I don't know of any Keynote templates, but I do know one of
our agenda items for the Special Projects committee based out of the
NYNJMetro chapter is to create a standard set of presentation and
document templates for all to use.

If anyone is interested in contributing, please let us know.