[Owasp-leaders] CWE/SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous ProgrammingErrors

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:58:02 EST 2009

Marcin

If you look at the contributors of this important document http://www.sans.org/top25errors/, we have both people that implicitly are OWASP members (e.g Jeff Williams, James Walden and Ivan Ristic the ones I recognize) as well as explicitly as organization: The working group at the first OWASP ESAPI Summit.

I am not sure that the fact that OWASP T10 is not mentioned lessen the credit or miss an opportunity to shine as organization critical to produce this document for software security

Regards

Marco
OWASP Chapter Lead

Writing Secure Software Blogger