[Owasp-leaders] CWE/SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors

Marcin Wielgoszewski marcin at owasp.org
Tue Jan 13 10:01:08 EST 2009

Jeff, the thing that really bites me about it all... is nowhere, in any of
the news postings I've read since the release, has OWASP been mentioned or
given credit for its own Top 10.

Does anyone else feel the same way?  Or am I again being overly-possessive
and my preference for open-source, open-body organizations like OWASP
shining through?