[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Developer Guide Grant Proposal

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at cox.net
Mon Jan 12 19:45:44 EST 2009

While I don't think there's anyone on this list who's not empathetic, I
don't think it is appropriate to support one OWASP project or another with a
such a disproportionally-sized grant unless it is being sponsored by a
corporate member. In which case, I'm not sure why they wouldn't hire
whomever! I guess I'm not sure why my opinion is being solicited, though.
This solicitation is not consistent with my understanding of how the process
works. Perhaps I'm in error or the process changed, though.

Mike