[Owasp-leaders] RSS Feed / Projects, Tools, Papers

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at cox.net
Sat Jan 10 11:23:35 EST 2009

I had thought I'd seen an email on this thread proposing project leads
update their own project feeds.

This seems reasonable to me. Leads would be relied on identify significant
activities.

Look at the ASVS "Announcements" section
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Application_Security_Verificat
ion_Standard_Project#Announcements

I would like to see that level of information for those types of events for
each project in an RSS feed. Plus, perhaps a Foundation-level feed for
broadcast announcements such as conference announcements.

I would not like to see RSS feeds for projects when one corrects a spelling
error on a page.

Mike

  _____