[Owasp-leaders] OWASP day @ DHS Software Assurance Workshop

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Fri Jan 9 16:36:55 EST 2009

I have forwarded this information to Karthik Vishnawan who is the
security lead for Cognizant along with Andy Stone of Accenture. They
have replied back indicating interest and have reserved it on their
calendar. I am passing along to other system integrators as well..

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.