[Owasp-leaders] OWASP day @ DHS Software Assurance Workshop

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jan 9 15:59:06 EST 2009

Jeremy, I would like to make sure you have any materials you think you might
need.  I would think you might want a banner or two at a minimum.  I can
also make sure you have books, pens, maybe some shirts, if you think you
might be able to use them.  Just let me know.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300