[Owasp-leaders] RSS Feed / Projects, Tools, Papers

Stephen Craig Evans stephencraig.evans at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:05:46 EST 2009

Hi Tom,

I have a dream that one day all OWASP projects will have to conform to
a set milestone / release cycle - say 3 or 4 times per year, set on a
specific date - similar to Fedora and Ubuntu.

Doing that makes it easier to consolidate projects, use other
projects' material, and in general have more consistency.

Stephen