[Owasp-leaders] RSS Feed / Projects, Tools, Papers

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri Jan 9 13:53:44 EST 2009

This was something that was brought up during the OWASP Summit from the
Website Working Session and received a fair number of votes on the Voting
Wall.

My understanding from Larry is that this functionality is already available
via MediaWiki but it was lost at some point in time for OWASP site. I
believe investigations are ongoing as to the best way to re-incorporate this
feature.

--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-