[Owasp-leaders] OWASP (free) sponsorship of The ITSummitin Austin, TX

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Wed Jan 7 15:08:17 EST 2009

 Are you aware that the vast majority of handouts at conferences ends up
in landfills. OWASP should be green and not focus on killing tree
activities such as books, etc. What's wrong with having a booth where
you can simply demo software (such as how to attack a web site) using
scarab, how it can be protected using ESAPI and so on...