[Owasp-leaders] OWASP (free) sponsorship of The IT Summitin Austin, TX

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jan 7 14:46:16 EST 2009

Yes, please let me know when you need anything for events.  We have some
banners that have been mailed around the globe as well as other items for
events.

I need about 3 week's notice - or so - to make sure things get where they
need to in time.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road