[Owasp-leaders] OWASP (free) sponsorship of The IT Summitin Austin, TX

Andrea Cogliati andrea.cogliati at owasp.org
Wed Jan 7 14:01:59 EST 2009

Blake,

that's most unfortunate. We happened to be invited at local networking
events and we usually printed-out (courtesy of our chapter leaders)
poor man's material with general OWASP information and local chapter
activities. When we needed a more professional approach, we asked Kate
for some books and brochures and she was more than happy to help us.
Now, with the new Chapter Global Committee there might be even more
for us to leverage.

Andrea
Rochester, NY