[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS - OWASP AppSec Europe 2009 Poland

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Jan 6 03:00:22 EST 2009

Nam,
That's not related to web application / web services security ?
Can you give me some more details?

It could be proposed for the confidence conference.

On a side note: I am organizing (together with some other people) a
hacker/security conference in Belgium Sep 18-19 called BruCon. If
interested, can you send me proposal title/abstract/bio ?

Thx!

Seba