[Owasp-leaders] FW: [SC-L] SecAppDev 2009

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon Jan 5 14:09:48 EST 2009

Hi,

Yo (or Johan) has performed a couple of presentations on OWASP conferences
and
in the Belgium chapter.
To my knowledge he is not involved in any OWASP project.

We have a good relationship with him (and the University of Leuven) in
Belgium and received discount on the course a couple of years for OWASP
members.

regards

Seba

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Stephen de Vries <stephen at twisteddelight.org