[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS - OWASP AppSec Europe 2009 Poland

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Jan 4 15:24:27 EST 2009

Hi,

I have already received some interesting proposals. But we need more, from
you and your friends :-)

I would appreciate it if you can spread the call for presentations to your
personal contacts and push them to propose creative and challenging topics
for the upcoming EU conference in Poland.

If you have blog and/or social network vehicle: share the message !

Thank you so much, and have a Happy (and safe) New Year.

regards

Seba

seba at owasp.org

+32.478.504.117